CALL FOR WORKSHOPS:
If you are interested in leading a one-hour workshop during the conference, please submit the following information by creating a page for your proposal on this wiki and linking to the proposal on this page by Friday, May 27th, 2012 (deadline okay?).
On your workshop page, please include:
- The title of your workshop
- Your name and a very brief biography of all workshop leaders (1-3 sentences each)
- A brief (100 word) summary of topics you would address
- Any tools, equipment or technology that would be required
- Add your proposal page to this list (You’ll need to be logged into the wiki to do so):
- Sample proposal from the 2009 ZL(u)C: Zine Anatomy
Guidelines for workshops: We are interested in hosting workshops that will be informational, how-to’s and describe a task, skill or scheme that another zine library would find useful. This could be hands-on, or a presentation of what your library has done well.
Note: This is a call only for workshops that require extensive pre-planning, are practical in nature, or require specific materials.
We will also have facilitated discussions at the conference, but those will be selected at the conference itself. List of potential discussion topics. Please add yours!