Dorm housing – Carlow University $25/night, some single rooms at same price, others with two single beds, all rooms with air conditioning, communal bathroom, 10 min walk to Carnegie Library – Main. Write your name and email address below if you’d like to stay at Carlow:
- Kelly M. kellymce [at] gmail – Check in 7/26 10pm, Check out 7/29 5AM
- Alycia Sellie [at] gmail – Check in 7/26 2-3pm, Check out?
- Milo milo [at] qzap [dot] org — Check In 7/26 mid afternoon, check out 7/29
- Alana alana.kumbier [at] gmail —Check In 7/26 mid afternoon, check out 7/29
- Honor hmmoody [at] gmail – Check in 7/26 2-3pm, Check out 7/29 eve
- Erica.Suz.Saunders [at] gmail Check in 7/26 afternoon, Check out 7/29 early
- Celina Williams: willcn84 [at] gmail [dot] com – Check in 7/26 after 5pm, Check out 7/29 early
- Violet Fox: my first and last name at gmail.com – check in late nite 7/27, check out 7/29
- Elvis: bakaitis [at] gmail [dot] com Check in 7/26 afternoon, Check out 7/29 early
Carlow University Housing Information
Frances Warde Hall
3333 Fifth Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Check-In: Thursday, July 26th
- Check Out: Sunday, July 29th
- $25.00 per/person; per/night
Staffed Check-In Times*
- Thursday, July 26th: 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday, July 27th: 7:00am-10:00am; 2:30pm-4:00pm
*Jude, I received notification from our chief of police that you, as the group leader, can also pass out keys and guest passes. As a result, if you have a conference attendee who cannot check-in during these times, we can give you their guest pass and room key. We would ask that you be the only person responsible for this task.
- Sunday, July 29th by 1:00pm
- Conference participants will be asked to place their key in the key return box next to the dispatch office in Francis Warde Hall. Participants will need to turn in their guest pass to dispatch in Francis Warde Hall.
- Participants will be responsible for bringing their own sheets, towels, toiletries, etc.
- All bathrooms are communal. It is suggested that participants pack shower shoes and bathrobes.
- Each room contains a micro-fridge, bed, and desk. There are no TV’s in individual rooms, but there are TV’s in the lounge areas.
- The residence hall is equipped with wireless access.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all buildings on the Carlow campus.
- Participants who smoke must go outside to the designated smoking area.
- The Police Department is located on the main floor of Francis Warde Hall. Police officers are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The front desk of the residence hall is staffed 24 hours a day. The bottom level entrance of the residence halls can be accessed Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. After 9:00 p.m. all participants must enter by the 3rd floor entrance.
- Carlow Police Department: 412-578-6007
- Carlow Dispatch: 412-578-6005
- Emergencies: 412-578-6007